Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Writer?











Hello everyone! It is me! Lιℓι Cυℓℓєη, The new writer of this blog.

I am a new to Sophia"s Pico Life, And it is a bit too hard for me to write on both blogs. (Heart of Ameba Pico, Sophia"s Pico Life) But do not worry, I will try my best to make you happy. BTW, All I wanna do is to help you in your homeworks, lifestyle tips and so much more! But since then you do not know me yet, Let me tell you some of my like 'n dislikes..

Pico Name: Lιℓι Cυℓℓєη
Age: 11
Place of Birth: Metro Manila, Valenzuela City ( Philippines )
Date of Birth: October 20, 1999
Favorite Drink: Everything Cold! It is too hot here !
Favorite Food: SUSHI!!!
Place I lives: The same as the above
Favorite Color: Blue,Black 'n White
Favorite Place: At my Resort.
Favorite Clothes: Loose Clothes
Favorite Action: ALL
Favorite place on Pico: Heart Rock Live!
Mom's Name: I don't have
Dad's Name:  I don't have
Best Friend(s): ChromeMartinez, Coleen, ^_^ shana ^_^
Favorite Word: Hi! Mi name is Lιℓι Cυℓℓєη, Nice to meet you!
Favorite Magazine: Total Girl ( EDITOR IN CHIEF, BATCH 11)- THIS WHOLE YEAR
Favorite Book: TIME for Kids Almanac
Favorite Country: Korea & Japan
Favorite Game: Crossfire,Special Force, DOTA, HON, Left 4 Dead, FINALLY, AMEBA PICO
Favorite Relatives: Friends ( I DO NOT HAVE FAMILY )
Favorite Blog: Heart of Ameba Pico, Pico Perfect & Picostyle
Favorite Song: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Favorite Actress: Mandy Moore

Ok Everyone! That's all for today.

Have a Nice day!

Written By: Lιℓι Cυℓℓєη

No comments:

Post a Comment