Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi


Hi! This is me Carmella from Sparkling Pico and Glitter Pico! Well, I'm a new writer on Sophia's Pico Life blog! I guess... lol! Ok so ya... sorry that I didnt write on Sparkling Pico blog that much if Sparkling Picoans are watching this XD! Well thank goodness I made a gmail1 Phew I wonder how long ago it was when Sophia sent me the message to join....

Anyways, I also have a YouTube called: CarmellaRoseStudio. I have 48 vids lmao!


Yay! I got one of my vids uploaded. Ok I am just in LOOOVEEE with my ultimate sleepover party book. Its so awesome I love reading it. So now im just waiting for my vid to upload.

                     1 second later...

So ok its done which is such a surprise... O_O.  Ok so I guess if you watch... THEN LIKE OR ELSE UR SLICED INTO PICKLES!!! XD lol joking. I know a lame joke... but lmao still weird :P. Ok sorry if this is so short but, I guess you would still like this post maybe??? Ok well bye! See ya in Pico!

Signed,
    Carmella

2 comments: