Sunday, February 12, 2012

Info Of Hacking


Its me again and I'm checking out the fashion show! Well yes I changed my look again. And while I'm seeing if the fashion show is coming, I might as well write in this blog, which I'm doing right now. So some Pico's are saying they almost got hacked. That is true you might get hacked on Pico.

But anyways, a real hacker, doesn't spend time on games like this. A real hacker also knows how to never let you access your account. So lets say you had Ameba Gold and you got hacked. You bought stuff with Ameba Gold, and when you accessed your account, your stuff are gone. I know why and how that happens.

Well, why does it happen? You said your password and username. They clicked on forgot password and got an email to change it. Now, how does it happen? Simple. They buy stuff with your Ameba Gold, then delete your stuff witch you got with Ameba Gold, and they also delete all of it.

Also, they might leave a message on your board in your room saying they stole your stuff. That isn't necessarily possible. You cannot steal stuff from other Picos rooms unless, your in their account and your deleting their furniture. I've been playing Pico for almost 1 year, and there was no way I could steal their stuff.

Not that I steal, but I did a little expirement, and if it worked, I'd give my friend the furniture back. Also, there is another way of hacking. Someone asks you if you want Ameba Gold.  Then you have to give them your account info. Say no thanks and quickly report them. You don't know how to report in Pico? No problem!

  1.  Copy their name or write it on a piece of paper.
  2.  On another tab, go to the Ameba Pico home page.
  3.  Go to the Pico blog and scroll all the way down
  4.  There will be something like a report button. Click it.
  5.   Choose what type it was, like a bug, or a hacker...
  6.   Type in the hackers name
  7.  If you remember the exact time, type it in.
  8.  If you don't, estimate.
  9.  Put in lots of info about the hacker.
  10.  Then click send.
And then your done! Ten steps but I could've made it shorter. Now remember the video I made? Well I'm gonna film another because it had my voice in the video. So I'll redo it and make it better looking. I know this article is so looooong! I think its because then you'll be safer if I tell you all the information about hackers.

Well bye and see you in Pico world! (This is all I know about hacking too)

Signed,
    Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment