Sunday, February 19, 2012

R.I.P Ticky

As seen on: Sparkling Pico (http://sparklingpicoblog.blogspot.com)

My adorable teddy bear hamster, Ticky, died on Friday. I was soo heartbroken I started to cry a bit-A LOT. A lot of my friends (and teachers) asked me what was wrong. I told them and they were sorry for me. But my teacher was SO sorry. She also told the French teacher about it. I was soooo heartbroken. On Thursday, the last day Ticky would live, My BFF came to my house and stayed for three hours. We watched Pooky eat and my BFF picked Ticky up and secret secret secret. The secret part was because something happened that my BFF didnt want me to tell anyone. I miss Ticky and Pooky so much. They were like twins...with same interests...and they looked the same:



Yes that is Pooky. The white line on Ticky, was on the belly. Anything other, it was the same. Pooky died from diarrhea because I think my friends stressed him -_-. And Ticky I think died because he had diarrhea too. Oh I think I know why Pooky died after four months and Ticky died after six months. Pooky went into the bathroom, and I on the vent thingy but I wanted to turn on the lights, and Pooky got so scared that he went behind the door. He looked so cute!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Why I love hamsters so much:

I love hamsters so much because you dont need a huge yard like for a horse, and they're so cute and cuddly!

Whats my favourite hamster specie:

My favourite hamster is a Teddy Bear hamster because they're cuter than originals, but they're more sensitive which I dont like, and they don't bite and they dont hide from you, they love you, but they run fast as lightning.

What I feed my hamster:

I feed my hamster dried carrots, hard bread, and fresh hamster food from the dollar store.

What was the worst time with my hamster other than him dieing:

When I thought he puked but he didnt. But it actually looked like he puked! Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment