Saturday, February 11, 2012

What The...? NEW ACC YAY!


Omg I just created a new Pico! Btw, its me Carmella! If you don't know what btw means, here ya go: " by the way." I felt like making a video so I did! Yay! I'll show you my iPhone video later in another article by me. Btw, again, if you want to add me, my new name is: RachelSweets. Call me Rachel though :P.

Also, I'm really enjoying writing here on Sophia's Pico Life blog. Its a little cooler than writing in my own, Sparkling Pico. Wanna visit it? Then you just click here. Ok so I started off with what else? The tutorial. Then I got 5 FREE TOKENS! WOOT WOOT! *Belly dances*.  Ok so, I bought some stuff, one thing I bought is not in the picture above. Everything else IS in the picture.

Ok, when I bought my skates, I was so excited! Not in real life though... in fact, I was so nervous! But then in a year, I was a prof! I could go really fast, fall without hurting myself, and then, I could also get up when I fall! Its like so cool when you skate, and then how you just learn! Think of yourself from the beggining.

Also, I'm still keeping my old account. Well, see ya in Pico world! <3

Your friend,
         Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment